- How to Use
Dr Hisham's Baby Teeth Serum is the world's 1st 7in1 Professional Alkaline, Food-grade, Natural Non-toothpaste for babies, infants & kids with baby teeth. Safe to ingest, without additives or toxins!
Cleans, protects, supports your oral health and microbiome.
Created by a dentist for his own child and your family.
Gentle enough for babies, strong enough for adults with dry mouth or if you don't like menthol.
Finnish Birch Xylitol, Ozonated Aqua, Organic Coconut Glycerine*, Organic Coconut Oil*, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Cocoa Butter*, Betaine, Menthol, Mentha Piperita oil, Organic Orange Oil*, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Anisate, Zinc Citrate, Nano Hydroxyapatite, Xanthan Gum, Hypoallergenic Tea Tree Oil Extract, Vegan Vitamin K2 in MCT Oil, Vegan Vitamin D3 in MCT oil, NZ Manuka Oil*, NZ Totarol*
* Certified Organic Ingredients.
Use on a gauze for babies, or on our unique super-soft Biofunctional Gum&Toothbrush to clean your child's gums and teeth safely 2x per day for two minutes at least. Don't rinse after.
Apply with a clean finger as needed to aid healing, remineralisation, protection, saliva replacement, to freshen breath & to soothe sensitive teeth & gums.
- Actively cleansing by breaking down plaque biofilm
- Banishes bad breath by inactivating bad bacteria & VSC’s
- Colour-free to prevent staining while naturally whitening teeth
- Creates healthy alkaline oral balance
- Helps prevent tooth decay & cavities
- Helps prevent tooth wear from acid erosion
- Soothes sensitive teeth & sore gums
- Helps alleviate dry mouth (Xerostomia) by stimulating & nourishing natural saliva
- Prebiotic formulation to help you suppress bad bacteria & express beneficial bio-flora
- Eco-friendly, food-grade ingredients
- Vegan, Halal, Kosher & Paleo friendly
- No abrasives or toxins
- No alcohol or irritants
- No SLS or detergents
- No fluoride
- No parabens
- No petrochemicals
- No plastic microbeads
- No Triclosan
- No Titanium Dioxide
- No animal testing or by-products
- No gluten, sugar, saccharin or aspartame