- Product benefits
- Actively cleansing by breaking down plaque biofilm
- Banishes bad breath by inactivating bad bacteria & VSC’s
- Colour-free to prevent staining while naturally whitening teeth
- Creates healthy alkaline oral balance
- Helps prevent tooth decay & cavities
- Helps prevent tooth wear from acid erosion
- Soothes sensitive teeth & sore gums
- Helps alleviate dry mouth (Xerostomia) by stimulating & nourishing natural saliva
- Prebiotic formulation to help you suppress bad bacteria & express beneficial bio-flora
- Eco-friendly, food-grade ingredients
- Vegan, Halal, Kosher & Paleo friendly
- No abrasives or toxins
- No alcohol or irritants
- No SLS or detergents
- No fluoride
- No parabens
- No petrochemicals
- No plastic microbeads
- No Triclosan
- No Titanium Dioxide
- No animal testing or by-products
- No gluten, sugar, saccharin or aspartame
Dr Hisham’s Eco-friendly Natural Bamboo brush is custom crafted out of sustainable bamboo that is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Dr Hisham personally designed this unique rounded handle to comfortably blend into your grip, regardless of the size of your hands.
The super soft bristles are gentle on your delicate oral skin and teeth. When combined with our non-abrasive Dental Serum or our water soluble Dental Powder, you’re guaranteed an exceptional clean, while keeping your smile safe.
Use at least 2 times per day to brush your teeth and gums in a constant swirling circular motion for 2 minutes each session. Use Dr Hisham’s Alkaline Mouthrinse before brushing your teeth to stimulate saliva, neutralise acids and soften plaque to improve your cleaning experience and stay fresher longer.
Replace your Bamboo brush every 3 months. Cut off the soft nylon bristles and use the wood for craft or compost.